The Vibro Sifter we offer is designed in compliance to cGMP complied using high grade SS 304 SS 316 & SS 316L (Contact Part) & SS 304 (non contact parts). high grade Vibro Sifter for use in many industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food processing and other allied industries.
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines.
- Vibratory Sifter is a circular gyratory screens.
- Machine is designed on the principle of gyratory motion generated by double eccentric weight mounted on two ends of the shaft of vertically mounted specially designed vibro motor. The gyratory motor imparts multi-plane inertial vibration to the spring-mounted screening deck. During this process the particles smaller than the mesh aperture fall through the mesh and the oversize material gets discharged from the outlet spout. This process is repeated on the next mesh in case of multi deck screening. Oversize material can be removed manually or with a vacuum.
- The double weight moving with the shafts and located at relative angular position produces three dimensional vibrations which in turn cause the material falling on the screen mesh move at a specific speed in straight to spiral direction giving controlled and effective screening.
- Consists of Specially Designed Motor mounted vertically at the center of the base plate of the Screen.
- The screening assembly consisting of one or more set of deck/screens is mounted on a set of annularly located springs, effectively isolating the base from vibrating assembly.
- The screen is in between feeding hopper and bowl.
- The material is fed on to the centre of top screen.
- The under size material passes rapidly through the screen during its travel to the periphery.
- The oversize material get continuously discharged through a tangential outlet.
- Due to the adjustability of weight and the relative angle between them it is possible to make the material move on the screen in desired path to achieve the desired retention time for effective screening before the material gets discharged from the outlet spout.
- Has eccentric Top and Bottom Weight
- Vibration is generated in three different planes along the vertical axis by means of a specially designed vibratory motor having off centered weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft
- The angle of lead of the lower weight to the upper weight provides variable screening pattern & output.
- Electric power consumption is very less compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
Inquire About this Product: