Improving Productivity with An Auger Filler
KEW Twin Head powder filling machine is available for packaging powdery and grainy materials, such as milk powder, monosodium glutamate, solid beverage, icing sugar, and dextrose.
The innovative Servo motor direct drive design eliminates more than 30 wear parts when compared to traditional clutch/brake designs, replacing them with a motor that is coupled directly to the auger adaptor. The result is the virtual elimination of time-consuming maintenance and costly worn part replacement, making aggravating downtime nearly non-existent. Our auger fillers are built with the highest standards in mind.
Our standard full color touch screen operator interface offers your operators instant access to all fill parameters, on-screen diagnostics and immediate setting adjustments. Additionally, up to 100 product menus can be stored by product name, not by code, for easy, fast and accurate programming.
- Twin head powder filling machine is equipped with Touch screen, HMI and PLC control system.
- The auger is driven by servo motor.
- With automatic bottle feeding system, the no-bottle-no-filling can be realized.
- Hopper with stirrer where required
- Adjustable height of Head.
- Low Noise Level, Low Power Consumptions
Inquire About this Product: